Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun-Pink-Delicious Surprise Dessert Table

What could I say to my friends when I saw a beautiful dessert table in my house? My dark brown dining table turned to a fun pink table full with delicious treats and sweets that I never imagine before..


I love the details that they made.. wrapped lolly-pops and cookies.. labeling each of straws in the glasses.. placing strawberry-flavoured-stick (a.k.a POCKY).. delicious macaroons.. and super cute cake shaped like little puppy...



They make few little cute notes for me.. then hang them to the white-painted branches.. The flowers are beautiful.. I love tulips!! That was really sweet...


It was for my birthday... I didn't expect to get such a lovely surprise from them..

Thank you so much to my friends and to my dear fiance.. It was a special moments for me..



0 comments:

Post a Comment