Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby girl nappy-cake hamper..

Our dear friend just got a baby girl recently... I decided to create a nappy-cake for her..

The theme is pink and light green... the newborn nappy that I had is already light green in colour.. I ensembled three tiers cake.. I covered each tier with pretty scrapbook paper.. on top of the middle tier, I slipped a bib with a cute baby bear picture and read "mummy's princess".. for cake topper, I used baby-booties.. then for decoration, I add rolled and tied baby body suit... pink pompom add finishing touches..
I created a matching card for her using the left over paper... For the envelope, I used sewing machine to stitch stipes of paper to the cardstock... then a cute stamp at the card finished the whole card..

Congratulation to Mr & Mrs. HC.. baby S is super adorable... and she will finished the nappy in no time at all... lol..


0 comments:

Post a Comment