Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pink Baby Girl Hamper in a Basket

"A baby is a blessing from God. We are sure your little one will be blessed by great parents"

Welcome to the world baby K..

This hamper was made especially made for mommy to be and of-course for baby K as baby shower gifts... then good news came.. Baby K was born couple of weeks ago... Congratulation to Mr & Mrs. AH..

Pink is identical with baby girl.. To be honest, I have a feeling that this baby is gonna be a girl.. and it turns out to be true... ^_^ A set of baby clothes, jump suit for winter and little pink dress are all in pink shades wrapped nicely inside the basket.. Light yellow and silver as complementary colour only make this hamper looks even cuter...

Card with the same theme colour are especially handcrafted to go with this hamper.. For the envelope I choose pink colour and for a cute bow at the back think a touch of silver would go really well.. I use silver as the card with a pink lining on the inside..


I decided to make pop up Baby Pram card for Baby K.. I added small pink flowers on the pram..


As you can see, I made dummy Ipad on the card.. Made from Polaroid photos of my friends and I.. During her pregnancy, Mrs AH kept mentioning that she really want to have an Ipad.. With few creativity and a bit of imagination, I try to make her dream comes true... ^_^


Once again.. Congratulation!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment